The COVID-19 pandemic has created such an enormous demand for hand sanitizer that suppliers are finding it difficult to keep up. For effective hand hygiene, The World Health Organization recommends using hand sanitizer when washing hands with soap and water isn’t possible. However, with hand sanitizer prices increasing, store shelves empty, and sanitizer back-ordered for months, businesses are scrambling to equip their facilities in time to re-open! Having hand sanitizer at all entrances of a business has quickly become the new normal and businesses need a way to maintain a reliable and consistent supply. That’s why hundreds of businesses have partnered with Citron for our Hand Sanitizer Service!
Why is Hand Sanitizer on Service the best solution?
- A specially trained technician refills your hand sanitizer dispenser at a frequency that best suits your business.
- Guaranteed supply chain ensures you never have to worry about running out of hand sanitizer, even during a global pandemic!
- You do not have to buy huge quantities of hand sanitizer and risk expiration just to secure
- Educational signage is available on how to properly disinfect hands with hand sanitizer.
- Our service agreements lock in prices, protecting you from price fluctuations and gouging.