PPE Disposal Bambina™ Unit
Effective and safe waste disposal
- Hands-free unit to dispose of PPE safely
- Provides peace of mind for employees, visitors and customers
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Helpful posters indicating proper PPE removal included
- Each unit contains Actiwipe™ germicide for added safety
- Servicing on a pre-determined fixed schedule by Citron Certified Technicians
50L Capacity Hands-Free PPE Waste Disposal Unit
In addition to practising proper hand hygiene, Personal Protection Equipment, (PPE) such as face masks and gloves act as a barrier to help prevent the spread of bacteria and other infectious viruses such as Covid-19. As employees head back to work, they will need to be wearing single-use PPE items such as gloves, and face masks to protect themselves which will mean proper disposal of PPE is required. The World Health Organization states that face masks, gloves and paper tissues should be hygienically disposed of using a closed bin to keep facilities safe.
Our PPE Disposal Bambina™ unit is the perfect solution that ensures your customers, employees and guests have a proper place to dispose of PPE. The innovative Bambina™ offers hands-free, foot pedal operation making it an ultra-hygienic choice for maximum facility hygiene. For added safety, each unit contains Citron’s exclusive Health Canada registered Actiwipe germicide designed specifically to treat waste. With its 50L capacity, the unit is ideal for businesses where staff may have to change their PPE regularly such as those in the healthcare clinics, retail, office settings or hospitality sector.
Service Program Details
At Citron Hygiene, we pride ourselves in providing innovative, high quality solutions that suit the specific needs of you and your organization, exclusive CitronSync™ is your guarantee of service. Our team of Citron Certified Technicians will arrange a flexible pre-determined service schedule that suits your business to clean and disinfect each unit. . All PPE waste is removed discretely from the client’s premises.
- Unit Colour: White, Grey or Yellow
- Poster indicating proper PPE removal included
- Activation: Hands-Free, foot pedal operation
- Dimensions: H: 65.79cm, W: 43.43cm, D: 37.08cm
- Volume: 50 Litre Capacity
- Sustainability: Unit Recycled at the end of useful life
- Stand: Optional