High-Quality Our Dyson Hand Dryer
Recognised Distributor of Dyson Hand Dryers
- The fastest way to dry hands featured sealed HEPA filters.
- Designed, tested and proven to capture 99.97% of bacteria on hands.
- 10-14 second dry time.
- Reduce the transfer of bacteria on hands by up to 40%.
- Leading touch-free drying solution engineered to limit the risk of surface to hand transmission.
Cost-Efficient Hand Dryers In Public Bathrooms
While handwashing is an important part in tackling the spread of germs and infections, hand drying plays a fundamental role too. Even the cleanest looking washrooms can contain small microscopic particles including bacteria and viruses and damp hands can transmit up to 1000x more bacteria than dry hands. Therefore, without well-equipped, quality washroom facilities, businesses could be at risk of transmitting germs and other bacteria around the office resulting in cross-contamination and sick days. Hand hygiene should be a number one priority for businesses to demonstrate to employees and guests that they care about health, safety and overall well-being.
Recognized Dyson Hand Dryers Distributors
Citron Hygiene offer a full range of products and services for all your hand hygiene needs. As a recognized distributor of Dyson Hand Dryers, Citron Hygiene can provide businesses with fast, efficient and hygienic hand drying solutions that promise to use 80% less energy than regular hand dryers, that are kind to the environment, and can also save your business money. Dyson hand dryers emit completely clean air and with HEPA-filters they capture 99.97% of particles including bacteria and viruses from the washroom air, meaning employees have peace of mind knowing their washrooms are a safe and hygienic environment.
Benefits of our Commercial Hand Dryers for Public Washrooms
- Our range of dryers hygienically dry hands quickly with clean HEPA-Filtered air
- Touch-Free hand-drying solutions, engineered to diminish the risk of surface to hand transmission
- Low running costs and Low Environmental Impact certified by the Carbon Trust
- Produces up to 80% less CO2 than other hand dryers
- Provides peace of mind for your guest and employees with a commercial hand drying solution
- Approved & Certified by Quiet Mark for the sound quality of the dryers
- Various hand drying solutions available to suit your business
- Easy to Clean & Service
Citron Hygiene makes it easy to find the right solution for your business. As a Dyson distributor, there are a variety of models and hand dryers available to choose from, to suit your washroom needs. With a slim, compact profile that protrudes just 4 inches from the wall, the Dyson Hand Dryers take up less space in the washroom, making them less hassle to install and maintain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Citron Hygiene offers different service frequencies so businesses can select the one that works best for them. Standard service frequencies are weekly, every 14 days, every 28 days, and every 56 days. Customers with various locations can select different frequencies for each building. Frequencies can be adjusted as needed.
All Citron services are performed by Citron Certified Technicians (CCT’s). To help us ensure service quality and consistency, all technicians go through our rigorous Citron Certified Technician training program before entering the field.
All Citron Certified Technicians have undergone COVID-19 training to ensure the safety of all our customers and employees. In addition, Citron vehicles and offices are regularly disinfected, and front-line personnel is equipped with the appropriate PPE.