How to Enhance Hygiene in Restaurants & Bars - A Free Guide
The pandemic has hit every sector, with hospitality being one sector that has particularly struggled from the damaging effects from COVID-19. While many restaurants and bars managed to adapt their service offerings through lockdown, many restaurants and bars were forced to shut their doors. As the vaccine is rolled out, hospitality businesses are preparing to open their doors once again. As demand increases, the pressure to deliver an exceptional customer experience will be greater than ever before.
This guide has been created to help restauranteurs and bar owners understand what steps you can take to deliver the very best experience and how hygiene plays a critical role in this. This guide will provide some advice on what solutions you can implement to maintain hygiene and cleanliness not just in the immediate future, but in a post-pandemic world too.
What’s Included In this Guide?
- An overview of the current restaurant landscape and what is needed for success
- How restaurants can adapt and thrive in the new normal
- Guidelines on creating a safe workplace from the Canadian Government
- Why a focus on hygiene is essential now and in the future
- What hygiene solutions restaurants could benefit from – inside and outside the washroom
- Handwashing guidance and personal hygiene checklists
- Free restaurant cleaning checklists
Download Your Free Guide
Get in Touch with Citron Hygiene
Citron Hygiene is passionate about building healthy spaces with over 45 years’ experience providing hygiene solutions to the manufacturing industry. For more information on how you can create a safe and healthy workplace for your workers and all who come and go, contact our friendly team or call us on 843.642.6922