How to Create a Safe & Hygienic Workplace – A Guide for Manufacturing Companies
An integral cog in Canada’s economy, manufacturing has been one industry that has kept on going despite the pandemic. While the industry has still had to adapt; the linchpin of the industry has remained unchanged. That linchpin is the people. With that in mind, it’s vitally important that manufacturing companies put measures in place to protect and keep the workforce safe both now and in the future.
Ideal for plant managers, supervisors, facility managers, owners and procurement managers, this guide explores what steps can be put in place to ensure you are creating a safe and hygienic workplace environment.
- Expert advice on how to enhance hygiene and safety standards for factories, manufacturing facilities and warehouses
- The benefits of hygiene and safety for this industry
- Vital germ hotspots to recognize to keep infection transmission low
- How to create a safe workplace both now and as we navigate a future after the pandemic
- A facility hygiene scorecard to assess current measures in your workplace
Download your free guide to learn how to advance hygiene standards in your facility
Get in Touch with Citron Hygiene
Citron Hygiene is passionate about building healthy spaces with over 45 years’ experience providing hygiene solutions to the manufacturing industry. For more information on how you can create a safe and healthy workplace for your workers and all who come and go, contact our friendly team or call us on 843.642.6922