Now and more than ever before it’s vitally important that commercial buildings are kept clean and hygienic. While daily cleaning should be a given for every business, thorough disinfection is needed to kill harmful bacteria that live on surfaces and equipment. Infectious diseases such as COVID-19 can survive on stainless steel surfaces for up 72 hours and therefore, if not disinfected properly could present a massive risk to the health and safety of staff, guests and the wider population.
Stop the Spread of Infection with Disinfection
Citron Hygiene offers a range of disinfection services ideal for all types of business; from hospitals to restaurants to manufacturing to universities to offices. Your normal cleaning routine can minimize surface level germs but professional disinfection takes this to the next level. Our local certified hygiene technicians use specialist equipment to eliminate harmful bacteria and germs; giving you peace of mind that your facility is safe.
- Specially trained local hygiene technicians
- Minimal disruption to your business – an agreed pre-determined schedule
- Areas closed off for safety during the disinfection process
- Maximum coverage – ability to disinfect hard to reach surfaces and large areas
- Added protection for your workers and customers
- Uses a DIN registered chemical that is effective against Poliovirus Type 1 and Canine Parvovirus and likely to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Make Your Facility a Safe Space for All
Achieve the highest levels of hygiene with Citron Hygiene. Whether looking for ongoing disinfection services to maintain hygiene or emergency services in response to COVID-19, contact Citron Hygiene to request information or call us: 800-815-1609