PPE Disposal Services
In the wake of Covid-19, there is an increased demand and use of personal protective equipment as people go about their daily activities. As your business returns to more normal ways of working, you may find that your employees and guests are doing all they can to protect themselves and others from infection such as wearing PPE to and from work or within the workplace. Wearing PPE helps to reduce the risk of contracting infections such as covid-19, however only if it is disposed of in a safe manner. Is your facility equipped with the correct PPE disposal bins?
In addition to practicing proper hand hygiene, PPE such as face masks and gloves act as a barrier and help to prevent the spread of infectious disease. However, if PPE is not disposed of in the right manner – it can do more harm than good. If people touch potentially contaminated PPE and then touch door handles or other surfaces, then the spread of disease will continue.
The World Health Organization states that once removed safely; face masks, gloves and paper tissues should be hygienically disposed of in a closed bin.
Make sure you have the right facilities in your business so that individuals can dispose of PPE safely and hygienically with Citron Hygiene’s PPE disposal bin service.
- Show employees and visitors that you care – encourage the use of PPE in your workplace
- Touch-free closed bins for high standards of hygiene
- Proper Removal of PPE Posters provided with each unit to educate the end user
- Unit treated upon each service with a DIN registered, Hospital-Grade Disinfectant and effective against Poliovirus Type 1 and Canine Parvovirus and likely to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
- Suitable for a variety of places throughout your facility such as entrance and exit points, near elevators, parking garages, kitchens, lobby’s, and more