Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
The Senior IT Support Analyst is primarily responsible for the coordination of the IT Service Desk for Citron Hygiene. Possessing a broad level of IT knowledge, the incumbent will maintain, update, and oversee the day-to-day activities regarding IT requests.
This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of requests, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Service Desk functions. The ideal candidate would have worked in a structured IT environment, supporting 500+ end users, and maintained a high level of quality for service delivered to end-users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the IT Director, the duties and responsibilities of the Senior IT Support Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
Vendor Management – 30%
- Must have a general understanding of how vendor engage with a business (SOW’s, contract models,T&M vs Fixed price, support models)
- Invoice Review and Approvals
- Must be able to review vendor contracts and renewal agreements/negotiations
- Managing Vendors:
-Determining course or plan for action
-Determine and manage timelines and scope given
-Must be able to maintain and balance the relationship with Citron’s vendors while being
-Able to hold vendors accountable to the quality and timeliness of their work
General Project Management: Internal PM/POC for all vendor and Internal IT Projects – 30%
Proactively proposing best practices or solutions to current pains or problems
- Full-cycle project management stages
-Training & Change Management
Ad Hoc & Day to Day – 40%
- Management of infrastructure & licenses
- Help Desk Support
- User Activation/Deactivations (AD, Office 365)
- VOIP/Telephone – IVR, Queues, skills set setup
- IT Asset Inventory Management
- Ticketing System (BMC) Management
- End-User training and support
- Creating documentation for IT processes and workflow
- Conducting research to stay up to date on new technology
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in an IT support environment; two (2) years operating in a senior/lead capacity.
- A Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Systems or equivalent;
- A+ Certification;
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Excellent understanding of IT best practices;
- Proven oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint sites and user permissions.
- Experience working with and supporting cloud platforms (Salesforce, O365, etc.)
- Desire to learn new skills and genuine computer interests;
- Programming and/or scripting experience is an asset.
- Work normal business hours as well as after hours to provide guidance to support staff and act as a point of escalation.
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
- Company paid health & dental
- 401k plan with employer match provision
- Longer term disability & life insurance coverage
- Competitive voluntary benefits
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Paid holidays
This is a full-time, on-site position located at the US Headquarters in Billerica, MA.
Resumes may be forwarded to: Apply-US@citronhygiene.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.