The COVID-19 pandemic has had an immense impact on the hospitality industry, forcing many restaurants to close their doors for dine-in service until social gatherings were deemed safer. Now, as states throughout the US roll-out vaccinations, many are ready to start opening up restaurant patio for outdoor dining!
Things to Consider before Re-opening your Restaurant Patio
- Are you providing a place for people to safely dispose of their PPE?
- Is a reliable supply of hand sanitizer available to place dispensers at every entrance and exit?
- Does your staff have enough PPE?
- Have you considered how to minimize cross-contaminated within your restrooms?
- Are your restrooms smelling fresh and odor-free?
- Are you doing anything to improve indoor air quality for your employees and minimize the spread of airborne viruses and bacteria?
What Hygiene Measures do Americans Want?
A survey conducted by Citron Hygiene asked 2000 Americans about what hygiene measures would make them feel more comfortable returning to work and to public places:
- 56% of respondents are fearful about returning to their place of work for fear of the virus spreading
- 78% of respondents have become more conscious of germs and overall hygiene
- 44% of respondents said having hand sanitizer upon exiting a restroom would make them feel more comfortable
- 42% of respondents want an air cleaning system installed to remove airborne bacteria
- 44% of respondents said automated restrooms fixtures like AutoFaucet and AutoFlush would make them more comfortable inside public restrooms
Partner with a Service Provider you Trust!
As your restaurants prepares to welcome back customers, partner with a facility hygiene service provider you can trust. Citron Hygiene is here to ensure restaurants have everything they have to confidently welcome back diners. Contact us today to learn more about our facility hygiene programs.