Citron Hygiene has been experiencing incredible growth and expansion into new markets across Canada, US and UK.
Key to supporting this incredible growth and expansion is the implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) as a strategic platform. That investment includes Sales Cloud and one of the first Field Service Lightning (FSL) implementations in the world, quickly becoming the largest implementation of FSL in Canada. This gives Citron Hygiene a direct line to the FSL and Salesforce product teams.
The rollout of Salesforce is not yet complete and we are about to embark on putting Salesforce into the hands of the rest of Citron Hygiene. To support this program and maturation of Salesforce, we are looking for a Salesforce Senior Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Salesforce Technical Delivery, the role of the Salesforce Senior Developer starts with being a key technical contributor on the SFDC platform, working in an agile team building applications and capabilities which help Citron meet its goals.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive technical experience within the Salesforce.com eco-system however we will also consider super star developers just learning Salesforce.
- You will be responsible for technical delivery of custom development and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable, following our coding standards
- In addition to being extremely proficient with software development you know that many solutions are achieved with configuration and not always code so you take a “clicks before code” attitude
- You will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities and then design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform.
- Work as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle – being capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code and eventually automating test and deployment
- You also like helping other such as junior developers, grow and flourish on Salesforce providing mentorship and coaching
- Ensures documentation and record keeping of the designed Salesforce Solutions, including process flows, design for Salesforce automation, mockups, SFDC integration with other platforms/applications etc.
- Continuously learning and keep updated on the SFDC platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies to advance Citron’s business and customer experience.
Requirements and Experience:
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience
- Experience with multiple Salesforce capabilities such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, force.com platform and ideally Field Service Lightning
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience in design & development maintaining complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce customizations
- Ideally Salesforce certifications such as Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFDC releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
- Strong communicator, whether written or verbal, practicing active listening as well as clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made verbally or in written form.
What you should know about Citron Hygiene is that it is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.