Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do, and we have fun doing it.
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, warewashing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement the role of the Inside Sales Team Leader is to provide guidance in the execution of our business development strategy and help direct management responsibility of the Inside Sales team. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently and lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director of Sales Enablement, the duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Team Leader include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acting as a point of contact and assist in coaching, training and developing a team of up to 10 inside Sales Representatives
- Develop and execute sales plans and targets in the GTA for our accounts and region
- Help to keep team on track by ensuring they meet and exceed the activity metrics with a focus on customer service, product knowledge, and internal procedures
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Maintain a structure and balance of account maintenance
- Implement strategies that foster a sales culture of activity and performance metrics and leading off action plans to drive sales
- Achieve conversion, penetration and retention targets
- Using a consultative sales approach to identify clients needs and make relevant recommendations.
- Assist in planning annual goals, appraisals and performance targets
- Assist and monitor in leading various key projects and objectives for the inside sales team
- Develop relationships at the executive level with key accounts
- Help prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current or new customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- Monitor and review progress of direct reports regularly
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of inside sales in business to business sales management experience in an account management or business development capacity (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management, organization and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Post-secondary education in a business related discipline
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
|Job Category||Administration, Sales|