Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do, and we have fun doing it.
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, ware washing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs.
The Director of Sales Enablement will play a meaningful role in driving the success of our strategic & mid-market sales team and will have direct oversight of inside sales and the sales operations team. This role is about ensuring every team member has the knowledge, skills, and tools to drive our sales goals. You will be instrumental in the creation of the “Profile of a successful salesperson”, and will document the required inputs with clear and measurable business goals, which can be used to train and benchmark other sellers. You will also have direct oversight of the Sales Operations team which will provide data analysis on the effectiveness of the sales methods and enablement tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the EVP, Sales & Marketing, the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Sales Enablement include, but are not limited to, the following
- Work with sales leadership, marketing, sales operations to discover requirements, design curricula, build, and proactively take feedback from key internal stakeholders to ensure sales teams are onboarded efficiently and continuously equipped with the content, tools, training, and resources to differentiate and sell Citrons’s value to customers
- Measure and evaluate the return on investment of our sales enablement programs ensuring that everything we do is tied directly to competency improvement and has a direct impact on key business metrics.
- Drive programmatic change to sales enablement programs and approaches driven by measurement outcomes.
- Analyze Enablement requirements across North American Field Teams and implement programs to improve sales productivity (ramp time and overall).
- Prioritize the roadmap of key initiatives related to sales acceleration, optimization, expansion and retention.
- Create and direct the facilitation of highly engaging (and fun!) learning environment utilizing classrooms, and other technologies as well as case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive methods. Collaborate with Marketing on the sales enablement content repository, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible and team knows where to find resources.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople and their managers are met.
- Develop and create accountability to a North American sales enablement roll out calendar, inclusive of major milestones, continuous tool improvement development, with roll out schedules aligned to regional sales team events
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and major programs to executive leadership
- You will gather best practices from our top performers and the industry and will work with Learning and Development to ensure we have state of the art on-boarding and that ongoing training initiatives are in place
- Act as a consultant to the branch GM’s, and Regional Sales Managers and will work with them on compliance and execution to the Citron Sales Play Book
- Lead and manage inside sales & sales operations team
- Other duties as assigned.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree required; English, Business, and Marketing majors are preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in sales
- 5+ years of experience in sales training/sales operations
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Proficient in Salesforce or a relatable CRM tool
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Experience with Sales Methodology programs such as “Strategic Selling”, “Challenger Sales”, etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, works well in a large, diverse functional or branch centric sales environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative, strategic, and innovative planner and thinker
- Passion for the sales profession
- Can travel 15-25% across North America
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of metrics which may cause stress
|Job Category||Corporate, Sales|