Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do, and we have fun doing it.
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, ware washing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs.
The Business Analyst’s role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of the sales and marketing group. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. Sales enablement will be at the core of all projects and all ROI needs to lead back to improved efficiency. The Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The Business Analyst will also be proactive about working with the IT group to look for new technologies to optimize sales processes. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT’s understanding of business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the EVP, Sales & Marketing, the duties and responsibilities of the Business Analyst – Sales & Marketing include, but are not limited to, the following
- Strategy & Planning:
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Acquisition & Deployment:
- Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the QA of purchased/developed solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Operational Management:
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project life cycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems.
- 3-5+ years of relatable work experience in a similar setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business process and operations.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Clear understanding of product management and market placement.
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with the organization’s core software applications, including ACCPAC, SFDC, GP considered an asset
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
|Job Category||Corporate, Sales|